Thank you for your interest in membership with the Friends of Auburn Heights. Our members have never been more important to us, and we would be delighted to welcome you to this amazing community. While our museum is closed and our events halted due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working hard on initiatives to keep our members, volunteers and visitors connected.
MEMBERSHIP MAKES IT BETTER!
As a non-profit organization, we are thankful every day for our community of supporters and hope you will consider becoming a member today.
The benefits associated with all levels of membership include:
- Early-bird registration for the annual Egg Hunt, with hunt tickets for members at 50% off
- Free Rides Ticket Admission at all Steamin’ Events
- Free admission to other members-only events
- The Auburn Heights Herald, our seasonal print newsletter, with articles on local history, member activities and more
- Monthly e-News, with updates on activities and reminiscences from Tom Marshall and Events and Happenings email
- Discounted rates for special programs
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop
Individual Membership $40
- Full membership benefits for one.
Dual Membership $50
- Full membership benefits for two adults in the same household.
Family Membership $75
- Full membership benefits for one or two adults and up to four minor children living in the same household.
Contributor Membership $100
- All Family Membership benefits plus 2 additional General Admission (Rides Ticket) guest passes
Patron Membership $250
- All Contributor benefits plus 2 free Mansion Tickets
Benefactor Membership $500
- All Patron benefits plus additional General Admission (Rides Ticket) guest passes (for a total of 4) and additional Mansion Tickets (for a total of 4)
Champion Membership $1,000
- All Benefactor benefits plus a private reserved tour of the mansion and museum (optional, call to schedule)
Grand Marshal Membership $2,000
- All Champion benefits plus the exclusive opportunity to enjoy a private steam car ride (for up to 3 people, age 16 and over) on one of the beautiful Auburn Valley Park trails